This weekend we had a little road trip.
Matt's cousin just got home from his mission and we were all anxious to see him and hear him speak in church.
There was also a BYU vs Utah game the day before and the boys just HAD to go to.
We got all packed up, loaded the car and started our journey to Provo.
It was a long 12 hours, but Jack actually did pretty well.
He had a nice little set up with a tv playing non-stop baby Einstein and Disney shows- Jack was riding in style.
We stopped in Ceder City for the night and then headed straight to a tailgate party at BYU.
All of Matt's family was there and it was so fun to see everyone.
They had fun games for all the boys to play.
If you know the Steele grand kids at all you will know that any game that involves any kind of sports ball, throwing, or tackling is right up their ally.
Four generations of studs.
The girls were looking good in their new gear.
Don't the look like they are already college students?
One more year and they will be!
I just love those gorgeous girls.
Jack and Dad played some tackle football before the game.
I don't know who had more fun- them playing or me watching and cracking up.

The sun was setting and the game started.
Jack had a melt down by half time so I took him back to the hotel and we watched the game on tv.
BYU lost...but it was still a lot of fun.
The next day we were able to listen to Matt's cousin's talk and have a nice lunch-in at their house.
He has the nicest family. I always love seeing them. Such sweethearts.
Alex snapped a few family picts for us...even though both boys were complaining.
Jack loves giving kisses to Mommy...and everyone else for that matter.
It's cute for now, but I just hope I am not going to be the mom who gets phone calls from the girls parents in his classes telling me that Jack is kissing all the girls. ha.
I'll just tell him he can save those kisses for his mamma.
I always love a kiss for my boy.










3 comments:
ok. the black and white shot of you 3 needs to be framed. christmas card maybe?
That last picture is too die for! I didn't know you guys went up there this weekend too! What a quick trip! You are so gorgeous and that boy of yours is such a handsome guy. I keep meaning to email you about everything, we need to talk soon! Hope you are doing ok with everything.
Such a fun trip minus the game! WE love you guys and can't wait for DISNEYLAND in a few weeks!
Post a Comment