Lately I have been on a major health fix.
All I seem to want is anything fresh.
Which is not necessarily a bad thing.
Matt is not exactly a huge fan of this new found obsession, but he is happily along for the ride.
(Except for quinoa... he refuses to eat that.)
I made this for lunch the other day.
It was heaven.
So fresh and flavorful.
My friend Lindsay is an awesome cook and taught me how to make this delectable snack.
What you need:
Garlic Naan (Trader Joe's)
Your favorite hummus (Mine is Trader Joe's original)
Tzatziki sauce (Trader Joe's)
Grape tomatoes
Arugula
Spinich
Persian Cucumber
All you need to do is heat the Naan in the oven for a couple minutes. It will have a crispy crust on the outside, but still have a nice bite to it.
Then you spread a layer of hummus followed by a layer of tzatziki.
Just top with the remaining ingredients!
So easy and soooo yummy!


No comments:
Post a Comment