Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just Me and My Boy

Yesterday, Jack and I had a little park date.
We usually go with friends which is always fun, be we decided to make it a mommy baby date.
Jack found some leaves and wanted to show me every single one that fell from the trees.
He learned a few new words this week which included trees and flowers.
Whenever he sees a flower he always wants to stop and smell them. 
I guess that's a good lesson for me to take from him.
 He LOVES this swings.
We literally spent about 45min to an hour on them.
Even after all of that swinging he still put up a fight when he had to get out.
He is my favorite!
I am so lucky to have such a little stud by my side everyday.

1 comment:

Cason and Marie said...

Could he be any cuter??! Love him!