Spring has brought many new beginnings.
I love seeing all the flowers bloom and everything turn green.
This spring brought us a little taste of new beginnings right in our own backyard.
When my sister-in-law Lisanne came out to visit she discovered a little bird nest with blue specked eggs.
It was fun to check on our birdies every day.
The eggs hatched and four baby birds were alive and well.
Every day their mommy would bring them food.
They were hungry little birdies!
I used to daydream about what it would be like to be a bird.
To be able to fly endlessly through the sky.
How amazing would that be?
But, after seeing what a short period of time these little birdies stay babies it changed my mind.
I already feel like my baby is growing up fast enough as it is.
These birds were in and out of the nest in less then a few weeks!
Maybe that is the bird equivalent of 18 years, but I say it's too short.
Then I look at my baby and realize he is turning into a little boy right before my eyes.
I'm just glad I'm not a bird.
But, "I'm a bird if he's a bird."






No comments:
Post a Comment