I love Mother's Day.
I love recognizing the selfless sacrifices that Mothers make all around the world for their children and families.
This was my second Mother's Day and I enjoyed every second of it!
I woke up to the smell of french toast.
Any time that happens is going to be a good day.
(Especially since we have 9am church and I rarely have breakfast on Sundays.)
My cute Husband was so wonderful.
He took care of Jack so I could sleep a little longer.


The YW in my ward were selling Lei's for Mother's Day and Matt thought it would be a perfect accessory to my church attire.
We love the Grand-Moms in our life too!
We learn so much from our mothers.
Whether it be from things they teach us or by their quiet sacrifice for us over the years.
"Your actions speak so loud, that I can not hear what you say"- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope I can be like my Mom and lead by quiet example.
I find that as the years go on I become more like my mother.
Some people may dread the realization of that, but I LOVE it!
She is my best friend and gauging by this picture of hermany a few years ago, I am starting to look more like her too!
We are totally rocking the same hair cut and glasses haha.
Hope you and all the mothers in your life had a
Happy Mother's Day!
We learn so much from our mothers.
Whether it be from things they teach us or by their quiet sacrifice for us over the years.
"Your actions speak so loud, that I can not hear what you say"- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope I can be like my Mom and lead by quiet example.
I find that as the years go on I become more like my mother.
Some people may dread the realization of that, but I LOVE it!
She is my best friend and gauging by this picture of her
We are totally rocking the same hair cut and glasses haha.
Hope you and all the mothers in your life had a
Happy Mother's Day!




3 comments:
You are so beautiful! Glad you had a great mothers day!
Happy Mother's Day to you! You are seriously gorgeous! I love ALL of your photos. Do you take pictures for families? I'm looking for someone to take photos for Wade's 1 year shots and maybe more depending on what your up for. Let me know what ya think! kerstinmiller19@gmail.com
Umm, Alia, you are absolutely gorgeous!! And your photos are amazing these days!!! I need some lessons from you!
Post a Comment