Christmas is by far the best Holiday around the Steele home.
There are so many different festivities that we participate in with both our families that it almost becomes a full time job.
But, the best job I've ever had.
We kicked off the season with our Annual Disneyland trip with my family.
It was so much fun to see Jacks face light up with excitement as he saw the different characters and rode all the rides.
His favorites are: Dumbo, Small World, Merry-Go-Round, Casey Jr Train, Story Book Boat, Nemo, and The Little Mermaid.
Here he is with "Bap Pa" on the Merry Go Round.
He LOVED flying with Grandma and Grandpa on Dumbo!
I never really notice before but there are a lot of random little doors around Disneyland and Jack tried to get into all of them.
No luck though.
It was chilly in the morning, so he got to cuddle with Grandma for a few rides.
We also had our own security team.
Too bad it was nap time!
The sunset was gorgeous.
This is not even Photoshopped.
So pretty.
We LOVE Disneyland.
After that fun trip we regrouped and had a fun ward Breakfast with Santa the next morning.
Jack likes the idea of Santa and always says his name, but when it came down to meeting the Big Man in person he was not having it.
I love Christmas time so much.
Did I already mention that?
I have so much more to post its a little ridiculous. I don't even know where to start.
I think its a good thing though because we had so much fun with all our family and friends, making new memories, and I don't want to forget a single thing.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
After that fun trip we regrouped and had a fun ward Breakfast with Santa the next morning.
Jack likes the idea of Santa and always says his name, but when it came down to meeting the Big Man in person he was not having it.
I love Christmas time so much.
Did I already mention that?
I have so much more to post its a little ridiculous. I don't even know where to start.
I think its a good thing though because we had so much fun with all our family and friends, making new memories, and I don't want to forget a single thing.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!











No comments:
Post a Comment