Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sun on a Cloudy Day

Every day I am reminded what a blessing it is to be a mommy.
I wake up to a smiling boy who give me kisses and snuggles with me on cloudy mornings.
We go downstairs, have breakfast, read books, and giggle.... a lot.
When he is napping- I look around my house to see his toys scattered around the room and my morning is brighter because I am reminded that I have a perfect little angel peacefully snoozing away upstairs.
Even when I open the drawer of silverware to get a fork I am reminded of how much this little man brightens up my life.
I mean- how can you have a bad day when you feed your kids with rainbow colored utensils?
When the days are dark and cloudy- he is my sun on a cloudy day.

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Such a sweet post. I have been thinking about you a lot lately! Hope you are doing well! :) xoxo.

Meredith said...

I love it! We still need to hang out soon, I miss you and that adorable little boy of yours!