For Matt's and my 5th Year anniversary (I know, I can't believe I have been married that long either)
We took a well needed trip back to my roots.
Hawaii.
She is an amazing Esthetician and works at the Resorts Spa.
The resort was breathtaking.

We found some great beaches and trails.
The food was amazing.
I may have eaten banana pancakes every other day.
I think surfing was one of my favorite things to do there.
I haven't been in sooo long and it felt amazing to get back out.
I'm not sure why it took me going to Hawaii to get back into it since I live 10 min away from the beach, but it definitely made me want to get in the water when I got home too.
Greg took us to Chuns.
It was a super fun day and the swell was just coming in.
Perfect timing.
There were some really good kids out that day too!












No comments:
Post a Comment