The other day Jack and I went through all his clothes and decided which ones we were going to donate.
Jack was more into the box, so I let him play in it for a little while.
He liked to duck down and then pop back up.
Every time he would come back up he would laugh and crack himself up.
Haha.
It was cute because he was so small compared to the box.
I love my little Jack-in-the-Box.
He is constantly pulling himself up on things.
He will attempt to take a step, but then falls.
At least he is trying.
I am waiting for him to start walking.
This crawling thing is becoming dirty business.
I feel like I am constantly washing his hands and digging through his mouth making sure
he hasn't eaten anything gross.
He is such a sweetheart though!
After all the box excitement he was getting a little sleepy.
He is so cute when he gets tired.
He rubs his eyes and wants to cuddle.
Nap time!
Good for baby AND mommy!
I am so tired by his nap time and always tell myself that I will to take a quick
nap while he is sleeping too.
But I always end up cleaning or blogging...
(Like right now)
And then I find myself two hours later still needing a nap and Jack is ready for round two.
Gotta love motherhood :)








2 comments:
i am loving all the pictures you've been taking. they are beautiful!
Alia, little Jack is too cute! I am dying over these pics.
Let's hang out.
Post a Comment