I Can't believe how fast time is going by!
My little baby boy is already 8 months old.
They don't make them much cuter than this!
Jack decided that it was time for us to take down our Christmas card collection.
I love getting Christmas cards and seeing all of our friends beautiful faces!
Can you blame me for leaving them up so long?
I just want to freeze time right now!
Jack is at the BEST age right now.
He is so much fun.
When he laughs, I laugh, and we both keep laughing until our sides hurt.
Did I mention how much I LOVE this kid?
He is a full fledged crawler now.
If i take my eye off of him for one second he ends up at the other side of the house.
It's a work out chasing after him! Maybe that is how I lost all my baby weight and then some...
because it is not because I have been on a diet, believe me! haha.
I seriously can't get enough of this boy.
I will love him forever.






1 comment:
So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, I haven't seen him in a few months. We need to hang out again soon!
Post a Comment