Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nursery

We finally got our nursery done! It's a good thing that it takes nine months to make a baby because it took me longer to finally decide on a nursery theme and then execute it! We wanted to do a fun little beach/ surf nursery and loved finding little gems here and there to make the room complete.



Matt and I painted a little surfboard under his name.



Matt was so excited about the little baseball pulls that attached to the fan.



Our amazing glider/rocker with the cute quilted blanket my aunt Julie made us!



I painted some little beach paintings for the wall.



Love this surfboard hook and his little robe!



This is his little bassinet that he will stay in while he sleeps in our room.



A perfect fit in our room!


Two weeks and counting... I can't wait to meet my little guy! Everything is pretty much done, now all we need is a baby! These past few days have felt so long, I can't imagine waiting two more weeks. No one every tells you how dang uncomfortable you are at the end. Anyone have any natural ways to induce labor?

1 comment:

Cason and Marie said...

Love it!! You did a great job on the surfboard under his name...actually you did a great job on the whole thing! Can't wait to meet this handsome boy!