Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Boy

I am seriously so excited to have our little baby boy in about 3 weeks! And with all these cute clothes I can't wait to get him here!



Yes, in case you were wondering Volcom does NOT sell infant clothing yet. But our awesome friend Sara was able to get us some before it hits stores this winter! I am obsessed with how cute these onesie's are!



How cute is this?!? My talented friend Mere made this herself!
She sells similar things at http://www.sweeturchin.com/
I have such talented friends!

I can't believe that our lives our about to change in a few weeks! Our days of movie going and eating out every weekend are going to be at a minimum for a few months. But, I am more excited to be a mommy!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

i am honestly jealous of your "hookups" and i want cute free clothes too :)

Rachel Gillie said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant! You are going to be the best parents!!!

Sara Decker said...

No baby yet? I can't wait to hear, it should be soon. Your nursery looks so adorable, i want to come visit once you are home and settled. I'm thinking about you, good luck.........