Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Georgia Aquarium

Last month we went to the Aquarium with our friend Michelle and her girls.
It was super fun and the aquarium was pretty awesome.
Jack is obsessed with sharks right now so this was right up his ally.
The kids had fun seeing the fish and watching the dolphin show.
Don't mind my semi-baby bump. I was at the awkward in between stage where people just thought I was a little chubby around the middle.
Of course Michelle was back to her regular clothes and toting two babies under two to the city.
Super mom I tell you!
Jack's favorite was looking up at the sharks in this huge tunnel.
Pretty awesome.
 This little baby beluga whale was my favorite.
He and his mommy would swim and play around.
They always looked like they were smiling.
The kids loved touching the sea urchins and manta rays.
I thought Jack would be too scared to do that for sure, but he about dove in. 
That's my brave little boy.
Such a cutie!
They loved running up the the fish and then sprinting back to us.
Oh the joys of being 2.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this aquarium! Soo cool! Its so big and there is so much to see! I hope Jack loved it!