This weekend was Jack's and my Birthday.
I think it is kind of fun to share a birthday with my baby.
There is no one else I would rather share it with.
It just reminds me of what a perfect gift from Heavenly Father he is.
We had His first birthday party on Saturday and it just so happened to be our actual birthday.
We decked out our back yard in blue and green.
(I don't think I will ever have a girlie birthday party again.)
We had food and treats.
On a side note, I totally forgot to put out the salad and the chips!
I can't believe I did that...well, maybe I can believe it because it was a pretty hectic morning.
Oh well, our friends were probably like... is this it? haha

We had somewhat of a turtle theme.
It was pretty cute.
Jack loves his little stuffed turtle pillow pet, so we used that as inspiration.
Jack loved playing with his grandma.
She also gives him little sweet treats when mommy isn't looking, so that's a plus.
Jack's friends came to celebrate with us!
And his girlfriend Claire came too!
Brandon protected us from the Clones.
(He's pretty into star wars.)
We enjoyed a nice lunch, with perfect weather and great friends.
Jack's friends wrote him birthday wishes on his chalk board.
Then it was time for cake!
Jack LOVED it!
He would have kept going until that whole turtle was gone.
He was a perfect green mess by the time he was done.
All-in-all we had a fun birthday.
It was a long, exciting day.
By the end Jack I was ready for a nap.
But, then it was time for me to get ready for Easter!




















5 comments:
A few things:
1. Your camera is insane, you take amazing pictures.
2. You are a professional party planner, or should be, everything was so cute and thought out.
3. My kids and I apparently need a tan because we all look so pale and scary (you should probably just delete that one with me in it)!
4. Best cake I have ever tasted.
5. We had so much fun, and hope to see you soon.
Also, loved the chalkboard idea. I liked how Bennett wrote "your'e 1"
Awww looks like such a fun party! I absolutely love the turtle smash cake it's so cute and looks like it was yummy I would have been double fisting it too!
Sara...you are so funny! You and the boys are the cutest and you look gorgeous as always. Loved having you. We will be definitely be needing some beach days soon :)
How fun!! You are amazing alia! Everything looks so good. I love the cake and decorations! I can't believe jack is one. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment