Monday, April 11, 2011

Healthier

Recently I have been trying to be healthier.
I have been eating healthier and trying to stick to a low-sodium diet.
(Which is disgusting, by the way, because nothing has flavor.) 
 Along with my efforts I have enlisted in Jillian Michaels to help tone me up post baby.
She kicked my butt.
Is it sad that I really believed that I could lose 20 lbs in 30 days?
I now realize that you probably need 20 extra lbs to lose in order for this to happen.
But I would be happy with 5lbs.
 Jack has taken an interest in pumping iron a long side with me.
I think he wants to look good for his girlfriends Claire and Harper.
In the beginning of this healthy lifestyle change I actually gained weight!
Uhh...what the heck?
But I kept at it and it is now in my favor...I am assuming it was muscle gain (I hope.)
I am not really sure why I am doing this because I will probably just end up getting pregnant soon and get fat again. Oh well. It can't hurt right?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Alia you are so funny I love it. Keep up the good work it can't hurt right? I'll be right there with ya in about 6 months or so.

Cason and Marie said...

You go!! Ya know, they do say muscle weighs more than fat. Clearly you're all muscle. :)

When are you guys coming to visit??