oh man!! I've been staring at a bag of them all week!!! Waiting for Sunday to open them up (well, that's my plan at least!) Those are my guilty pleasure too!! They're SOOO good!
Those are my absolute FAVORITE!!!! Once when we went to target, I purchased a bag & almost ate the whole bag before we got home, it's probably obvious I finished them off that night. But those are my temptation.
3 comments:
I can't even buy them because they wouldn't have even made it into the bowl in the first place lol I would eat them straight out of the bag.
oh man!! I've been staring at a bag of them all week!!! Waiting for Sunday to open them up (well, that's my plan at least!) Those are my guilty pleasure too!! They're SOOO good!
Those are my absolute FAVORITE!!!! Once when we went to target, I purchased a bag & almost ate the whole bag before we got home, it's probably obvious I finished them off that night. But those are my temptation.
Post a Comment