
Woah! Never felt that before!
I felt him move! It was the weirdest thing, but also one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced. It’s so humbling to think that Heavenly Father trusts me to carry and care for one of his little angels.
I am 20 weeks prego and have had a lot of fun things happen this week. Matt and I went in for my ultrasound and were relieved to find out that we are having a healthy baby BOY! We are so excited to bring home our little surfer boy in April! He already looks like Matt. Those Steele genes are definitely dominate…Lisanne can testify of that. He is 12 ounces!..already ahead of the game... maybe that means I’ll deliver early.

Here he is sucking his thumb
At the ultrasound I was given this doosey to chug before my next appointment...

Can't wait...

4 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! He is going to be a cute little boy! I love the first picture...Can that really happen? We need to get together soon!
YAY! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I haven't seen anyone from Cali in soooo long! I love the room by the way those colors are my favorite colors. I am 32 weeks pregnant so I totally know what you are going through right now. I am so excited for you!
-Colette Riley (Anthony)
I donno if that can really happen haha maybe i'll find out.
colette! Congrats on #2! I haven't seen you in forever! Do you guys have blog? I want to see your cute little ones :)
im so excited for you two!
Post a Comment