Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Party

This year Matt and I decided to host a Christmas party with 15 of our close friends. It was a blast to say the least. I made yummy treats and the girls also brought over some tasty snacks!

We got all decorated and we finally hung my painting I've been working on this year.


This is my favorite appetizer. A toasted baguette topped with soft mozzarella, Roma tomato and basil....Divine.



When everyone got here I wasn't sure if we were all going to fit but it worked out great!




There was even a Greg spotting.




Here's JJ about to enlighten us about something.





Danny and a sleepy Charlie.





Margaux, Reese and me.


Don't worry Jim brought the nog and his cute wife.


Sara and Dave announced they are engaged! They make the cutest couple.
Greg.




3 comments:

Amanda said...

that was so fun and thanks for the fruit dip recipe! AND, i had no idea you were the artist of the beautiful painting on the mantle! you're so talented!

Lisa said...

Alia!!! I just found your blog, on Mark and Amandas. So fun to see what you and Matt are up to. Glad to see you are doing well!

AMIT said...

Good blog.

BPO work from home